- Trades & Services
- New Zealand
- Permanent / Full Time
Do you have a 'can do' attitude and want to work for a professional organisation that prides itself on making positive change?
Drug Screening Technician
- Security of a permanent, full-time role
- Full training provided with ongoing support
- Working within a high performing team and family-like culture
The Drug Detection Agency (TDDA) is Australasia’s complete solution provider for all workplace drug policy, education and testing needs. The Taupo branch offers end-to-end services providing their clients with a level of comfort in relation to creating a safer workplace.
This role will include the following:
- Completing drug and alcohol screening in accordance with AS / NZS 4308: 2008 and other accepted international standards
- Conducting property residue screening
- Attending an on-site collectors course where you can achieve 3 unit standards
- Data entry of statistical data
- Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week + ‘on call’ roster
- Based at our Taupo branch (we will consider people living in the wider BOP/Waikato area)
- Be a natural when it comes to customers – you will be friendly, engaging and offer exceptional customer service (experience preferred)
- Have a positive attitude, a high degree of integrity and self-motivation
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to follow strict processes
- Enjoy accurately completing repetitive tasks
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and good judgement
- Enjoy being self-managed as well as working as part of a team
- Be confident in dealing with all types of industry and various personalities within the NZ workforce
- Be available to be on-call outside our normal working hours as per roster. This is a necessary part of the role and non-negotiable
- Have proven intermediate computer skills, ideally with a recognised computing qualification for use of MS Office suite and Cloud-based computing systems
- Have two reference checks from your two most recent employers
- Hold and maintain a clean NZ drivers licence (Class 1 manual and automatic) and be able and willing to drive a large manual van
As part of the selection process you will be required to complete a pre-employment drug hair follicle test, medical and criminal history check. The successful candidate will be supplied with a computer, mobile phone, uniform and work boots.
For more information about this position please contact Tani Hansen on 027 701 9592.
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in New Zealand
Applications for this position close on Tuesday, 5 June 2018.